Dunphy & Reilly,Inc.
Senior Internal Auditor
Conducted operational and financial audits of manufacturingsubsidiaries.
Designed and implemented audit programs to test theefficiency of all
aspects of accounting controls.
Recommended changes and improvements to corporate anddivisional management.
Trained and supervised staff auditors in all aspectsof accounting controls.
Trained and supervised staff auditors in all aspectsof the audit engagement.
Involved with corporate management in areas of acquisitionand corporate development.
Plan,identify,and test controls;present findings and recommend actions to management.
Assist in the audits of New England,Northwest,New Jersey,Washington,D.C.,Southeast,and Great Lakes Districts and U.S.Areas General Ledger Group.
Arrange logistics for office expansion and relocation.Establish office procedures and systems.Actuate/implement filing system,client billing system and bookkeeping.Order supplies;maintain inventory.Handle word processing and receptionist responsibilities.
■Stevenson Data Systems,Los Angeles,CA
Components Evaluation Engineer
Responsible for the characterization and evaluation of,and approved vendors list for:Power supplies,oscillators,crystals,and programmable logic used in desktop and laptop computers.Evaluated and recommended quality components
that increased product profitability.Created and developed power supply
test plan used for evaluating third party power supplies.Interacted with vendors to resolve problems associated with components qualification.
Technical advisor for Purchasing.Promoted to Engineerll.
Signature____________________________ Date _________________________
1.Held a post concurrently in Zhongxing CPA. from December,1998 to May,1999. and mainly worked on evaluating project finance and made up cash flow tables.
2. Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd..Handled the itinerary schedule of the general manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation.
3. Secretary to president of Silverlion group Corporation Ltd.. Responsibilities: Receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, taking and typing dictation, writing routine letters and reports.
4. Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn. Full-time in summers, part-time during school.
5. Assistant to manager of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements.
6. Worked 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of Shenzhen University. Earned 45% of college expenses.
7. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.
8.Practical summer experience. Clerked at One-and-One clothes Store in charge of sales, 1992. Employed at Guangzhou Restaurant as waitress, 1993.
9. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills.
10. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city.
11. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members.